Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Perfect Moments: Sitting Across from a Man


Honestly, I could have chosen from many moments today since I spent the entire day with my son at a beautiful private beach on a absolutely wonderful, sunny California day. We made sand castles, looked for shells, examined some sea anemone, splashed in icy cool waves, and played hopscotch in the sand.

But, my perfect moment...since I've limited this month's exercise to one....came when we got home.

My son, asleep in his room. My husband, working on the computer. Me, sitting across the table from him trying to pretend like I'm doing something, when really I am staring at my husband from the corner of my eye thinking, "That man is fine!" We've been together since 2001 and he is still, without a doubt, hands down, the sexiest man I have ever seen! Understand what I mean by sexy---I could go into great detail about every physical feature (there are plenty, but my momma might read this:) ) that I am crazy about....but more than that....there is:

strong....swagger on 10---confidence and competence oozing out of every pore....soul....integrity...a warrior...a real, no excuses, always takes care of his business kind of man.....

So blessed, happy to have met this man a little over a decade ago and to have seen my appreciation for what a masterpiece he is only increase with the years....

Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment