Saturday, March 19, 2011

Raindrops

Photobucket

Soooo, my friends......I am putting my neck waaaaaay out there with this one. Poems are sometimes best served accompanied with some music. So, this is my amateur attempt at doing so (with the help of my just-now-discovered GarageBand friend...had it all this time and NEVER knew what it was).

Since I am technically challenged, you'll have to post this in your browser to hear the song on my myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/564645733/?pm_cmp=nav

Also, here are the lyrics as some may be hard to decipher:

Raindrops

The world can be so cold
when someone steals your sun
The wind and clouds so bold
to steal away your fun

When you can't fight the storm
make peace with the rain
And ask it to rain down
a new song again

Raindrops, sing a song for me
Raindrops, bring me a new dream

Its lonely when you try
to be a butterfly
Cause no one likes you to
fly higher than they do

And so they pray for storms
to try and stop your flight
But, rain can be a friend
No, you don't have to fight

Raindrops, sing a song for me
Raindrops, bring me a new dream

No comments:

Post a Comment