Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am

god Pictures, Images and Photos

This is not meant to offend anyone....it is simply an honest snapshot of where my idea of "GOD" is at this point in my life...forever evolving

imagine my surprise
when I opened up my eyes
to a world much different from
one I used to know
a world where no one
really, really knows
the truth about who or what you are
some will say I've gone too far
but I can't hide my distaste
for the arrogance I displayed
when I claimed to know your name
when there really is know way
to know

some say you are God
Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah
all of them attempts to name
something we don't know
too great for us to know
but they say that they've arrived
they hate, they kill, and they divide
in the name of their chosen name
not seeing they are all the same
no sole bearers of truth
cause we'd have to know you to know

I don't know you like I thought I did
but I see you in everything
I don't know you like I thought I did
but I'm thankful for everything
I am, I am

No comments:

Post a Comment